WELCOME TO OCEAN FRESH
We’re Changing for Better.
Our New Services.
Taking Our Services to the Next Level
How to clean and disinfect
COVID19Follow these five steps every time.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Cleaning and disinfecting your building or facility if someone is sick
- Close off areas used by the person who is sick.
- Companies do not necessarily need to close operations, if they can close off affected areas.
- Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
- Wait 24 hours before you clean or disinfect.
New services Spot Cleaning 24/7
Window cleaning Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
Excellent Service to Refresh
Coming Soon OUR BLOG
10 Housecleaning Tips to Keep Your Home in Tip-Top Shape Year-Round
written by Jose Peixoto 04, 2020
If you lead a busy lifestyle, you know the drill. You start off the week with a mostly clean and tidy house (depending on how many chores you accomplished over the weekend). By midweek, though, you realize that you haven’t put away your dry-cleaning and haven’t folded your laundry.
There’s a growing stack of mail in the hallway, a used gym bag by the door, a pile of fresh laundry on the bed, dirty dishes in the sink (and clean ones in the dishwasher, which didn’t just finish its cycle).
We care about the relationship between us and our customers and understand that professional cleaning is the key to a successful relationship with both old and new Customers.
Get In Touch
(+44) 7591 821676
15 Kitchener RD.
LONDON, N17 6DU
Direction and Maps